I'm having trouble pairing my phone. Where should I go for assistance?
- Please visit mopar.com for all phone compatibility information.
Why can't I place a call when I first get into my vehicle?
It takes a moment for the available Uconnect® system to sync phone contacts. Once the Phonebook icon illuminates on the Uconnect® touchscreen, your system is ready to place calls.
Why can't I use Uconnect® Voice Command to play songs on my iPod® or other digital music player?
Your iPod® or other compatible device must be connected to the Uconnect® system via the USB port
For supported file formats, refer to the USB Port section of the owners manual on the DVD.. If your device is streaming music via Bluetooth® or if it's connected through the available auxiliary port or SD card slot, Voice Command will not be available.
All SiriusXM GuardianTM-equipped vehicles come with a 12-month trial effective on the date of purchase or lease of a new vehicle. Enrollment in the trial is required to receive service. Upon expiration of the trial period, purchase of a subscription is required to continue SiriusXM GuardianTM. Services can only be used where cellular coverage is available. See Uconnect® and SiriusXM GuardianTM Terms of Service for complete service limitations.
What is SiriusXM GuardianTM?
As part of your Uconnect® experience, you can now receive SiriusXM GuardianTM connected vehicle services. It provides you with advanced safety and security features, which deliver emergency assistance when you need it. Plus the mobile app allows you to access convenient remote services and manage your vehicle from virtually anywhere. SiriusXM GuardianTM services are subject to service limitations. See Terms of Service for full details.
Do I need a subscription to use SiriusXM GuardianTM?
You must have an active trial or paid subscription in order to use SiriusXM GuardianTM services. A variety of package options are available starting as low as $17.99 a month plus applicable fees and taxes. For more information, call 1-877-324-9091.
How do I activate my services?
To activate services from your vehicle, press the "Apps" icon at the bottom of your in-vehicle touchscreen and then select "Activate Services". Then follow the prompts to activate services.
How long does my trial last?
All new vehicles equipped with SiriusXM GuardianTM include a 12-month trial period of the full suite of SiriusXM GuardianTM services. The trial length is measured from the original date of sale or lease of the vehicle. In the case of previously-owned vehicles, any remaining trial period transfers to the new owner if the vehicle is still within 12 months of the original date of sale. A new enrollment is required.
Which vehicles offer SiriusXM GuardianTM?
- SiriusXM GuardianTM is available on select 2018 models
Do I need my smartphone to use SiriusXM GuardianTM?
No, a smartphone is not required to access or use SiriusXM GuardianTM. However, the mobile apps provide convenient access to services like Remote Vehicle Start
Remote Vehicle Start is not available on all vehicles. You are responsible for using remote features in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in your vehicle’s location. You must have an active subscription to SiriusXM GuardianTM in order to use remote services. See Terms of Service for service limitations.and more.
What services are available with SiriusXM GuardianTM?
SiriusXM GuardianTM Services include:
- Safety: Emergency assistance with SOS Call
Roadside Assistance Call provides direct calling to Roadside Assistance Service. Vehicle must be within the United States, Puerto Rico or Canada and have network coverage. Additional roadside assistance charges may apply. Check warranty for details., Roadside Assistance and live customer care are all just a button push away.
- Security: Get notifications on your mobile device if your vehicle’s theft alarm
Theft Alarm Notification is compatible with factory-installed alarms only.is triggered, plus use Stolen Vehicle Assistance Stolen vehicle police report required.to help police locate your vehicle if it is ever stolen. You must provide a valid stolen vehicle police report to SiriusXM GuardianTM in order to use Stolen Vehicle Assistance.
- Convenience: Remotely
Remote Vehicle Start is not available on all vehicles. You are responsible for using remote features in accordance with any laws, rules or ordinances in effect in your vehicle’s location. You must have an active subscription to SiriusXM GuardianTM in order to use remote services. See Terms of Service for service limitations.start your vehicle, lock or unlock the doors, or sound your horn while flashing the lights by using the convenient mobile app or web portal. Plus, use Send & Go Send & Go requires a vehicle equipped with a Uconnect® 8.4 NAV unit. To use Send & Go, you must have the Uconnect mobile app installed on a compatible smartphone and have an active subscription to SiriusXM GuardianTM.to search locations from your mobile app and send them directly to your vehicle’s navigation system. And if you forgot where you parked, just use Vehicle Finder To use Vehicle Finder, you must have the Uconnect® mobile app installed on a compatible smartphone and have an active subscription to SiriusXM GuardianTM.on your mobile app to find your vehicle in a parking lot. Remote Vehicle Start is not available on all vehicles. Your vehicle must be equipped with Navigation to use Send & Go.
- Safety: Emergency assistance with SOS Call
Where should I use my password and PIN?
Your email address and password will be your credentials for logging into your Owner Site as well as for accessing your SiriusXM® services via the web portal and Uconnect® mobile app.
Your PIN is used to execute remote commands to your vehicle via the web portal, mobile app or Customer Care agent. SiriusXM GuardianTM will provide service for anyone who can provide the correct PIN so be sure to protect your PIN.
How can I change my email address, password and/or PIN?
To change your email address or password login to the Owner Site and click on "Edit Profile."
To change your PIN, login to your Owner Site and navigate to the SiriusXM GuardianTM portal where you can then change your PIN under "Edit Profile." You can also call a SiriusXM GuardianTM agent to reset your PIN by pressing the Assist button on your rearview mirror.
Who should I contact if I have questions or other issues?
If you require assistance, you can contact SiriusXM GuardianTM at 1-877-324-9091.
What should I do if my vehicle is stolen?
- Contact the police immediately to report the vehicle stolen and get a case number.
- Once you have a stolen vehicle police report with a case number, contact SiriusXM GuardianTM to initiate Stolen Vehicle Assistance. You will need to provide the Customer Care agent with your case number to initiate the service.
Why did my remote request fail?
In order to use Remote Services, both your phone (if using the mobile app) and your vehicle must be receiving a good cellular connection. Please note, under certain circumstances remote services may take 45 seconds or more to execute.
For safety reasons, Remote Vehicle Start, Remote Door Lock/Unlock, and Remote Horn & Lights requests will fail if:
- The vehicle doors, hood, trunk or liftgate are open
- The vehicle is already in motion
- The key is in the ignition
- The brake pedal is depressed
- The vehicle alarm or panic alarm have gone off since the last time the vehicle was started
Additionally, Remote Vehicle Start requests will fail if:
- The “check engine” light is on
- The vehicle does not have enough fuel
- Oil pressure is too low or coolant temperature is too high
- If none of these apply and you continue to experience issues, please call SiriusXM GuardianTM Customer Care from the SiriusXM GuardianTM Assist Call link in the side menu. Also, please note if you have not entered your vehicle with the key after 15 minutes, the engine will shut off automatically.
My location search didn’t turn up any results. Why not?
- The business name or address you entered may not be valid or you may not have a strong enough signal to execute your search.
Why didn't my points of interest appear on my Navigation system after using Send & Go
Send & Go requires a vehicle equipped with a Uconnect® 8.4 NAV unit. To use Send & Go, you must have the Uconnect® mobile app installed on a compatible smartphone and have an active subscription to SiriusXM GuardianTM.?
- Once submitted, Points of Interest (POI) are only downloaded to the Navigation system when the vehicle is started. If too much time has lapsed since the POI was sent, you may have to resubmit the POI and restart your vehicle. The in-vehicle Navigation system holds a limited number of POI information, with the most recently sent POI information appearing first.
Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use mobile phones and other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Voice commands of phone require a Bluetooth® compatible phone.
How do I set up my phone to use Voice Texting?
- All you need to do is to pair a compatible phone and enable the phone's Bluetooth® Message Access Profile (MAP). Please Note: Some smartphones, including iPhone®, do not currently support Bluetooth® MAP.
Why can't I send a text message?
- Check to make sure the Messaging icon on your Uconnect® system is illuminated. You may not be able to send text messages if your phone signal is low or if you are not in an area with 3G coverage.
4G WI-FI HOTSPOT
Wi-Fi subscription required. Vehicle must be registered with Uconnect® . Vehicle must be properly equipped and in active and usable cellular range for Wi-Fi usage. Factors affecting the performance of Wi-Fi Hotspot 3G include: 3G cellular network, signal strength and quality, time of day, number of channels used by the service provider, type of connection, number of clients using Wi-Fi Hotspot and client device. This feature is not intended for use by the driver while the vehicle is in motion. Always drive safely.
Does my vehicle have 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot capability?
- Tap the Apps icon on your Uconnect touchscreen and look for the Wi-Fi Hotspot button to know if your vehicle is capable. 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot was introduced on select 2018 model year vehicles equipped with the Uconnect 4C and 4C NAV systems.
How do I purchase 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot?
Purchasing 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot requires the use of an Internet-enabled portable device. For additional assistance, call AT&T Customer Care at 866-595-1330.
- Launch the Wi-Fi Hotspot app from the Uconnect touchscreen and Enable Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- Select the Setup Wi-Fi Hotspot option from the touchscreen to locate your Hotspot Name and Password.
- From your portable device Wi-Fi settings menu, select the Hotspot Name from the list of available networks and enter the provided Password.
- Open the web browser on your portable device and enter the following web address: www.att.com/fca
- Create an AT&T myVehicle account or log in to your existing one.
- Select and purchase the desired subscription option. The Wi-Fi Hotspot will activate after a few minutes.
Can I try 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot?
- New vehicles equipped with 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot offer a complimentary trial of the service. The 1GB or 3-months, whichever comes first, trial must be started within the first year of new vehicle ownership.
What is my Wi-Fi Hotspot name and password?
- The name of your Wi-Fi Hotspot, and the password used to gain access to it can be found by launching the Wi-Fi Hotspot app; then tap the Wi-Fi Hotspot Setup button. From this screen you can view the Hotspot Name and view the Password. You can also edit the name and password by tapping on it (some features are not available while the vehicle is in motion).
Where is 4G Wi-Fi available?
- Coverage is not available everywhere. See www.att.com/canadiancoverage for details. Further, 4G Wi-Fi availability can be impacted by various factors, such as network problems, software, signal strength, wireless device, structures, buildings, weather, geography, and topography which can result in dropped and blocked connections, slower data speeds, or otherwise impact the quality of services.
Learn more about 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot
Vehicle Health report
What is the monthly Vehicle Health Report
Vehicle Health Report provides a summary of your vehicle’s key systems, including the status of malfunction indicator lamps. If you have concerns about the operation, function or performance of your vehicle, take it to an authorized FCA Canada Inc. dealer. This report does not replace regularly scheduled maintenance.?
The available Vehicle Health Report
Vehicle Health Report provides a summary of your vehicle’s key systems, including the status of malfunction indicator lamps. If you have concerns about the operation, function or performance of your vehicle, take it to an authorized FCA Canada Inc. dealer. This report does not replace regularly scheduled maintenance.is an email report about your vehicle that is delivered once a month. At a glance, you can review the status of some of your vehicle's key systems and quickly determine if you need to take further action.
What is the Vehicle Health Alert?
- Your vehicle will send you an email alert if it senses a problem with key systems under the hood. In an instant, quickly determine if you need to schedule an appointment with a qualified service technician.
Where can I find the Vehicle Health Report
Vehicle Health Report provides a summary of your vehicle’s key systems, including the status of malfunction indicator lamps. If you have concerns about the operation, function or performance of your vehicle, take it to an authorized FCA Canada Inc. dealer. This report does not replace regularly scheduled maintenance.displayed on my account?
- Log in to your vehicle's Owner Centre.
- Navigate to and click the "Maintain & Care" tab.
- Select the "Vehicle Health Report
Why would I want a Vehicle Health Report
- By regularly monitoring key systems and scheduling required maintenance, you can help ensure that your vehicle’s key systems are performing properly, and potentially save time and money on future repairs.
What will I receive in the Vehicle Health Report
The report will provide you with your vehicle’s VIN, kilometre, tire pressure levels, scheduled maintenance and closest dealer. It monitors key powertrain, oil, fluid, brake, suspension, safety and security systems. The report will inform you if action on these systems is required, suggested or needed urgently.
THE SPECIFIC SYSTEMS IT MONITORS ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Malfunction Indicator Light
- Charging System Warning Light
- Electronic Throttle Control Light
- Transmission Temperature Warning Light
Oil and Fluids
- Oil Pressure Warning Light
- Gas Cap Indicator Light
- Hot Oil Warning Message
- Oil Change Warning Message
- Water in Fuel Warning Message
- Diesel Particulate Filter Warning Message
- Diesel Exhaust Fluid Warning Message
Brakes and Suspension
- Antilock Brake System Warning Light
- Brake Warning Light
Safety and Security
- Airbag Warning Light
What does it mean if the Vehicle Health Report
If your Vehicle Health Report
- Contact your preferred dealer and schedule an appointment.
- Push the Assist button inside your vehicle and speak with a Vehicle Care agent.
This agent can help answer questions and connect you to a dealer.
How do I get Vehicle Health Reports
Your vehicle must be equipped with an available Uconnect® 8.4A or 8.4AN Uconnect® 3C, 3C Nav, 4C or 4C Nav.
You must be signed up for your SiriusXM GuardianTM trial.
Which email address is my Vehicle Health Report
The report will be sent to the email address that you used to register or sign up with SiriusXM GuardianTM (your Owner Account email address).
Can I have my Vehicle Health Report
- Yes, you can have the report sent to your primary email address and up to three additional email addresses. You can add the email addresses to your account under the Edit Profile tab within your Owner Account.
Who sends the email? Who will it come from?
The email sender will be listed as Uconnect® Access or SiriusXM GuardianTM.
Is the Vehicle Health Report
Yes, the Vehicle Health Report
Will the Vehicle Health Report
- At this time, the Vehicle Health Report
How can I access the Vehicle Health Report
- Vehicle Health Reports
What if I don’t want to receive a Vehicle Health Report
You can opt out of receiving the available Vehicle Health Report
How do I use the remote features on my mobile app?
From the Uconnect® mobile app, touch the icon for the feature you wish to use. Enter your PIN when prompted. Then you will receive a message showing the command in progress. SiriusXM GuardianTM will provide service to anyone who can provide the correct PIN, so be sure to protect your PIN.
How will I know if the remote command was sent to my vehicle?
- You will see a notification inside the mobile app letting you know if the command was received by the vehicle.
Where can I find the mobile app notifications?
App notifications can be found within your notification centre on your mobile phone as well as within the Uconnect® app.
- To view notifications in your message centre, tap on "push notification" alerts from the operating notification centre, usually found in your Settings, on your smartphone. This will open the mobile application notification tray for remote operations.
From within the app, click on the notification icon at the top right of the screen, which represents the number of notifications in your notification tray. Clicking this number will display your notifications.
How do I clear the notification tray within the app?
- From the notification page in the app, select "Clear All" to clear notifications. Note, this will clear notifications across all vehicles tied to your SiriusXM GuardianTM account.
I’m not receiving notifications. What do I do?
You may not have set up your preferences to receive notifications. From the main menu within the app, select Vehicle Preferences and then Message Settings. Turn on the types of notifications you’d like to receive. You can also manage your notifications from the Owner Site.
If you have changed your preferences and are still not receiving notifications, you may also need to adjust your notifications permissions in your smartphone to enable notifications from the Uconnect® app.
How do I use Vehicle Finder to locate my vehicle?
Go to the Location tab at the bottom of the mobile app home screen to bring up the map screen. Next, press the Steering Wheel icon to find your vehicle and put in your PIN when prompted. Vehicle Finder
To use Vehicle Finder, you must have the Uconnect® app with SiriusXM GuardianTM installed on a compatible smartphone and have an active subscription to SiriusXM GuardianTM.will not work if your vehicle is in motion or if your vehicle ignition has not been started for 15 days or more.
NOTE: If you believe your vehicle has been stolen, you must use the Stolen Vehicle Assistance
Stolen vehicle police report required.service.
Why can’t Vehicle Finder find my vehicle?
There are a few situations in which Vehicle Finder
To use Vehicle Finder, you must have the Uconnect® mobile app installed on a compatible smartphone and have an active subscription to SiriusXM GuardianTM.may not be able to locate your vehicle.
- In order to use Vehicle Finder
To use Vehicle Finder, you must have the Uconnect® app with SiriusXM GuardianTM installed on a compatible smartphone and have an active subscription to SiriusXM GuardianTM., both your smartphone and your vehicle must have a good cellular connection.
- After not being turned on for 15 days, the vehicle goes into power saving mode and does not receive signals from the app. An ignition cycle is required to send the signals from the vehicle back to the app after 15 days.
- Vehicle Finder
- In order to use Vehicle Finder
How do I send locations from my app to my vehicle Navigation system using Send & Go
Send & Go requires a vehicle equipped with Uconnect®. To use Send & Go, you must have the SiriusXM GuardianTM mobile app installed on a compatible smartphone and have an active subscription to SiriusXM GuardianTM.?
Tap the "Location" icon at the bottom of the mobile app screen to bring up the map screen.
- To search for destinations, use the magnifying glass icon and either type in your search criteria or search by category. Choose the point of interest you want and then press "send to vehicle" to send the location to your vehicle’s navigation system.
- To send an address from your address book, tap on the person icon, select the address you want and then press "send to vehicle" to send the destination to your in-vehicle navigation system.
What phones is the Uconnect® app compatible with?
- Many Apple® and AndroidTM mobile devices are compatible with the Uconnect® app. Check https://www.mopar.com/en-ca/care/bluetooth-pairing.html for compatibility.
How do I use the Uconnect® app?
Some helpful tips and tricks include:
Remote Vehicle Start Available Remote Vehicle Start
Check state and local laws regarding the use of remote start systems.will run the engine for 15 minutes.
If you send a command to flash the lights or honk the horn, it will run for 2 minutes.
Theft Alarm and Stolen Vehicle Assistance notifications can be sent via text or email depending upon how you set your preferences.
Remote Services require adequate cellular coverage.
You can centre your location on the map by tapping the Person icon.
You can centre the vehicle’s location by tapping the Vehicle icon.
Send & GoTM
Uconnect® Send & Go and Vehicle Finder uses your smartphone’s existing data plan to access information online. To use Send & Go and Vehicle Finder, you must have a compatible smartphone with the Uconnect® app installed and launched, visit https://www.mopar.com/en-ca/care/bluetooth-pairing.html for compatibility.
Only 10 locations may be stored in your vehicle’s system at one time.
Point of Interest (POI) searches are based on the centre of the map. To find a POI in another location, first type the location so that the map is centered on it. Then type the POI name or category.
You can search POIs by typing “name of POI” near “name of city or name of province”. When you enable Allow Access to Contacts (Settings > app settings) you have the ability to send a contact’s address (when stored in your smartphone address book) to your vehicle.
How can I use Vehicle Finder
Uconnect® Send & Go and Vehicle Finder uses your smartphone’s existing data plan to access information online. To use Send & Go and Vehicle Finder, you must have a compatible smartphone with the Uconnect® app installed and launched, visit https://www.mopar.com/en-ca/care/bluetooth-pairing.html for compatibility.to select a route to my car?
The service uses location-based software and GPS. On the smartphone, you will see the current location of the vehicle and the location of the smartphone. You can zoom in or out of the map, and toggle between a map, satellite or hybrid view.
Press the Car icon on the map. The app will display the location of the vehicle, the nearest address and an option to Find Route or Honk Horn. If you click on the Find Route icon and open the Navigation app, you will be able to select a route to your vehicle’s location.
What kind of computer do I need in order to download a Uconnect® System Software Update?
The Uconnect® System Software Update site will work on both Mac® and Windows® PCs.
How do I turn off a pop-up blocker?
- A pop-up blocker may need to be disabled to access full functionality of the site. When you select the next few questions you will find examples of how to disable standard pop-up blockers on common browsers.
How do I disable the default pop-up blocker on Internet Explorer® versions 8 through 10?
- Go to “Tools”, click “Pop-up Blocker” and select the “Turn off Pop-up Blocker” option.
How do I disable the default pop-up blocker on Mozilla® Firefox®?
- Go to “Settings” and select the “Content” tab to ensure that the "Block pop-up windows" box is not checked.
How do I disable the default pop-up blocker on Google ChromeTM?
1. Go to "Settings" and click the "Show Advanced Settings..." option.
2. Under "Privacy", click the "Content Settings..." button.
3. Under the "Pop-ups" section, select the "Allow all sites to show pop-ups" option.
Why am I unable to view the instructions?
- Adobe® Acrobat Reader® is required to view the instructions.
Which browsers are currently supported?
The following browsers are supported:
Supported browsers for Mac®
Supported browsers for Windows®
Internet Explorer® 8.0
Internet Explorer® 9.0 (May need to select "Show All Content")
Internet Explorer® 10.0
Internet Explorer® 11.0
Mozilla® Firefox® (May need to disable protection on this page)
Google ChromeTM (May need to disable protection on this page)
If you use an unsupported browser, you may experience problems navigating and downloading the software from this site.
What do I do if the Uconnect® System Software Update site does not appear to load correctly?
If you notice a shield icon in your browser's navigation bar, your browser settings may not be allowing all content to display. This can be corrected by adjusting certain security settings.
GOOGLE CHROMETM AND MOZILLA® FIREFOX® USERS:
1. In Chrome, click on the shield icon in the address bar.
2. Click on "Load Unsafe Script".
1. In Firefox, click on the Shield icon in the address bar.
2. Click on the "Keep Blocking" drop-down arrow.
3. Click on the "Disable Protection on this Page" option.
I believe my vehicle qualifies for a Uconnect® software update, but the site says one is not available. What do I do?
- Your Uconnect® system may already have the latest software version. For more information, feel free to visit your local dealer or contact Uconnect Customer Care at 1-800-465-2001.
I receive "The maximum number of available downloads for the specified VIN/software update has been reached" when trying to download. What do I do?
- If you receive a message that says "The maximum number of available downloads for the specified VIN/software update has been reached," you will need to contact Uconnect® Customer Care at 1-800-465-2001. This message is sent when our records indicate that you have downloaded a specific software update file multiple times and have reached the maximum number of allowed downloads for that update. Please notify the call centre agent and provide your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to allow the download counter for your VIN to be reset.
How will I know if I’ve properly saved the software update file to my USB drive or if the file was extracted correctly?
- On both Mac® and Windows® PCs, a status bar indicates the transfer and extraction status of the files. Once the file on the USB drive has been successfully extracted, you should see a new file (with size value) appear on the USB drive.
What if I still need help?
If you need any information about an available Uconnect® system that you can't find on our website, please contact us by email, phone or mail. Simply let us know what you're looking for, and we will reply with a solution as soon as possible. Thank you for your interest in Uconnect!
M-F 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST
Sat 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
Click here to send us an email
FCA Canada Inc.
Customer Care Centre
P.O. Box 1621
Other auto manufacturers offer tablet-based rear seat entertainment systems. Are you considering anything similar?
- While we aren't isn’t able to discuss future project plans, the available Uconnect® Theatre
Certain features require compatible streaming devices and may use your device’s existing data plan. See dealer for details.provides a complete suite of entertainment options designed to provide hours of fun for second-row passengers of all ages.
What is included in Uconnect® Theatre
Certain features require compatible streaming devices and may use your device’s existing data plan. See dealer for details.?
With the available Uconnect® Theatre, second-row passengers can bring their lives along for the ride by connecting compatible devices to the vehicle to watch, play, surf or control their content on the two 10.1-inch high-definition touchscreens. Users can connect their devices through the USB port
For supported file formats, please refer to the USB Port section of the owners manual on the DVD.in the front of the vehicle (additional charge-only USB ports can be found in the second and third rows) or through two HDMI ports. Users can also play their media through the Blu-rayTM/DVD player When properly equipped. Video available on front screen when vehicle is in park.. Uconnect Theatre provides individual control, with a touchscreen and audio experience that’s personalized to each second-row passenger. The two Bluetooth®-connected touchpad remote controls or swipe-controlled touchscreens let users quickly navigate through the system’s menus to access built-in games and apps or control the in-vehicle temperature through the Climate Control app. Two pairs of digital headphones are included for private high-fidelity sound, but you can also stream media over the vehicle’s high-definition sound system.
What distinguishes Uconnect® Theatre
Certain features require compatible streaming devices and may use your device’s existing data plan. See dealer for details.?
Available Uconnect® Theatre features two 10.1-inch high-definition touchscreens, two touchpad remotes with Bluetooth® connectivity, a USB port
For supported file formats, please refer to the USB Port section of the owners manual on the DVD.in the front centre stack, built-in apps and integration of the two rear touchscreens with the driver-accessible 8.4-inch Uconnect touchscreen for parental and climate controls and Navigation information.
Which Chrysler Pacifica trim levels are available with Uconnect® Theatre
- Uconnect® Theatre is standard on the Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L Plus and Platinum Hybrid, and available on Limited. The Uconnect Theatre and Sound Group is available on Chrysler Pacifica Limited.
What built-in games are included in the available Uconnect® Theatre
There are several games built into the system. They include:
- Are We There Yet? (Available on vehicles equipped with Navigation)
- Hanging Fruit
- Math Flash Cards
How do two players play a game together on UConnect® Theatre
Checkers and Tic-Tac-Toe can be played by two players together.
Select the two-player game – Checkers or Tic-Tac-Toe.
Select "New Game", or, if already in the game, go to "Menu" and select "New Game". Select "Two Player Game" on the next screen.
The opponent must accept the challenge from the menu of the same game on their touchscreen.
Are the games available in multiple languages?
- No. Games are available in English only.
What music file formats does Uconnect® Theatre
Certain features require compatible streaming device and may use your device’s existing data plan. See dealer for details.support?
- The available Uconnect® Theatre can play MP3, WMA, AAC, MP4/M4A and FLAC files.
What movie file formats does Uconnect® Theatre
Certain features require compatible streaming device and may use your device’s existing data plan. See dealer for details.support?
- The available Uconnect® Theatre can play MP4, MOV, MPEG and AVI files.
Can I connect smartphones or laptops to Uconnect® Theatre
Certain features require compatible streaming device and may use your device’s existing data plan. See dealer for details.to surf the internet or stream video from services like YouTube and Netflix®?
Yes. Many smartphones, tablets and laptops can be connected directly through the available HDMI or USB ports
For supported file formats, refer to the USB Port section of the owners manual on the DVD.. However, the device will likely require additional adaptors and cables to connect to the system and display content. We recommends that users research options with their laptop/device manufacturer to confirm compatibility. Uconnect® Theatre streaming is not compatible with Apple® devices. The device will require an internet connection to access online content.
Is the Are We There Yet? app only available on vehicles equipped with Navigation?
- Yes, the vehicle must be equipped with the available Uconnect® 8.4 NAV with the 8.4-inch touchscreen and Navigation for the Are We There Yet? app to function.
How do I play music or movies?
- Access media on personal devices such as USB drives, smartphones or portable music players by connecting the device to the USB port
Never program while driving. GPS mapping and available 3D navigation may not be detailed or available in all areas or reflect current road regulations. Additional fees will apply for Dealer Activated Navigation.available in the front row. Two available HDMI ports let you connect laptops or other equipment, and the available disc player When properly equipped. Video available on front screen when vehicle is in park.allows you to access media on CDs, DVDs or Blu-rayTM discs.
How do I pair the remote control to the system?
- Pairing is simple and is typically only required one time. Press the Setting Remote and Pair Remote icons on the Uconnect® touchscreen and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Do I need to pair the wireless headphones to the system?
- No, the wireless headphones connect to the system automatically.
Can I use my own headphones rather than the wireless ones provided with the system?
- Yes, users can connect their own headphones through the auxiliary jack, though wireless headphones (except those provided by FCA Canada Inc.) are not compatible.
Can I play the audio in the cabin?
- Yes, through the "Listen in" feature.
Can parents turn the system on or off?
- Parental controls enable parents to mute or deactivate content. Parents can also put the content into "time-out" mode by locking out the touchscreens and remotes.
When vehicles are powered off and powered back on again, will movies or music resume playing where they left off?
- This is dependent on the media. For instance, if you’re watching a movie via DVD, the movie may start where it left off depending on the disc.
Is there a touchscreen for third-row passengers?
- No. Both Uconnect® Theatre touchscreens are located in the second row, on the back of the front seats.
Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use mobile phones and other devices, even with voice controls, when it is safe to do so. Android AutoTM requires the Android AutoTM app on Google PlayTM and an AndroidTM compatible smartphone running AndroidTM 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data plan rates may apply. AndroidTM, Android AutoTM, Google PlayTM, Google MapsTM and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC.
What is Android AutoTM
Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use mobile phones and other devices, even with voice controls, when it is safe to do so. Android AutoTM requires the Android AutoTM app on Google PlayTM and an AndroidTM compatible smartphone running AndroidTM 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data plan rates may apply. AndroidTM, Android AutoTM, Google PlayTM, Google MapsTM and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC.?
- Android AutoTM
Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use mobile phones and other devices, even with voice controls, when it is safe to do so. Android AutoTM requires the Android AutoTM app on Google PlayTM and an AndroidTM compatible smartphone running AndroidTM 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data plan rates may apply. AndroidTM, Android AutoTM, Google PlayTM, Google MapsTM and other marks are trademarks of Google LLC.extends the Android platform into the vehicle in a way that's purpose-built for driving with your favourite useful apps in a seamless way.
What are the compatibility requirements?
- A vehicle (or an aftermarket head unit) with Android AutoTM
- A compatible AndroidTM phone with Android 5.0, Lollipop
What vehicles will offer Android AutoTM
- Android AutoTM
Does Android AutoTM
Check www.android.com/auto and see if Android AutoTM
How do you set up Android AutoTM
- Ensure you meet all the compatibility requirements
- Turn on the vehicle and remain parked
- Connect your phone to the vehicle with a USB cable
- Download all required apps
- On your phone, follow the onscreen setup instructions
- When you are finished with the phone instructions, check the vehicle's touchscreen and select the Android AutoTM
- Read and accept the onscreen safety message
How much data does Android AutoTM
- Controlling your apps through Android AutoTM
Would it drain my battery quickly?
- When you connect your phone to run Android AutoTM
How do I know if my vehicle (or the vehicle I want to buy) has Android AutoTM
- Refer to the Monroney label (vehicle sticker) on the vehicle.
What if my vehicle isn’t compatible? Can I update the Uconnect® system in a vehicle I already own?
- Currently there is not a software update available for vehicles that are not equipped with Android AutoTM
What functionality does the phone version of the Android AutoTM
- Restrict the phone to connect to known vehicles only
- Forget all previously connected vehicles through Android AutoTM
- Visit the Android AutoTM
What can you find on the Home screen?
- Missed calls
- Commute information
- And more
How do you enable voice command?
- Touch the mic icon on the head unit
- Press and hold the voice command button on the vehicle (may vary depending on the automobile manufacturer)
How do you use the Navigation feature?
- Get turn-by-turn Navigation via voice command or typing (parked only)
- Get suggestions and explore nearby points of interest
How do you use the phone and SMS functions?
- Touch the phone app or use voice commands to make a call
- Touch the incoming message heads-up notification to hear the notification. Voice command with “reply” to answer the last received message
How do you play music?
- Touch the music icon and select what you’d like to use to listen to music
- Use the voice command “Play music." Google Play Music will then play “I’m feeling lucky” radio
Can I do anything else on the phone while driving?
- If you need to use your phone for something you can't control through Android AutoTM
Can I watch videos?
- No, Android AutoTM
Can I use the onscreen keyboard?
- No, you can’t use the keyboard while driving. You can use the keyboard when the vehicle is parked.
Why does the voice button take me out of Android AutoTM
- When using the Uconnect® Voice Recognition button for Android AutoTM
Which phones are compatible with Android AutoTM
- Android AutoTM
Does it matter where I put the phone?
- In most Android AutoTM
I connected the phone, but it didn’t work. What now?
If this is the first time you’re using Android AutoTM
I can't connect to a second vehicle with Android AutoTM
- If you're having trouble connecting to a second vehicle, go to the Android AutoTM
What if GoogleTM doesn’t understand my voice?
You can check https://history.google.com/history/audio to see how Google had transcribed your voice. If you have tried several times and Google does not understand correctly, please check whether the microphone on the vehicle is working properly. Do you speak with an accent? If you allow Google to learn your speech pattern, it will improve recognition over time as you use it.
Note: To use Audio history, you need to enable Voice and Audio Activity. Steps to enable the feature are as follows:
1. On the mobile device, verify the Google Account used by Google voice search:
- Open the Google app and tap the menu (top left) to open the sidebar.
- Make a note of the listed account.
2. Verify the Google Account used by the Google app:
- Open the Google app.
- In the Google app menu, select Settings > Accounts & privacy > Google Account. ---- Verify the Google Account matches the account listed in Google voice search. If it doesn’t, change the account to match the account used by Google voice search and select Accounts & privacy again.
3. Enable Voice & Audio Activity (for details, refer to https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/6030020?hl=en):
- In Accounts & privacy, select Google activity controls > Voice & Audio Activity.
- Enable (toggle to ON).
Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use mobile phones and other devices, even with voice controls, when it is safe to do so. Apple CarPlayTM requires a compatible iPhone® connected via USB cable to the Uconnect® system. Data plan rates may apply. Siri®, iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® and iTunes® are registered trademarks, and Apple CarPlayTM is a trademark of Apple Inc.
What is Apple CarPlayTM
Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use mobile phones and other devices, even with voice controls, when it is safe to do so. Apple CarPlayTM requires a compatible iPhone® connected via USB cable to the Uconnect® system. Data plan rates may apply. Siri®, iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® and iTunes® are registered trademarks, and Apple CarPlayTM is a trademark of Apple Inc.?
Available on select FCA vehicles, CarPlayTM
Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use mobile phones and other devices, even with voice controls, when it is safe to do so. Apple CarPlayTM requires a compatible iPhone® connected via USB cable to the Uconnect® system. Data plan rates may apply. Siri®, iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® and iTunes® are registered trademarks, and Apple CarPlayTM is a trademark of Apple Inc.is a smarter way to use your iPhone® in the vehicle. CarPlayTM
My current FCA vehicle doesn’t support Apple CarPlayTM
- Unfortunately, it isn’t possible to add on CarPlayTM
How do I know if my vehicle (or the vehicle I would like to purchase) has Apple CarPlayTM
Visit https://www.apple.com/ios/carplay/available-models/ or DriveUconnect.ca to check vehicle availability.
How do I set up and use Apple CarPlayTM
- Make sure that CarPlayTM
- Plug your iPhone® into the CarPlayTM
- Make sure that your vehicle is running.
- Ask Siri®
Requires an iPhone® with Siri®. Certain features are not available while the vehicle is in motion. iPhone must be within active cellular range. Customer’s existing iPhone® data rates apply to internet supported features.for what you need. You can do this as follows:
Press and hold the Voice Recognition button on your steering wheel. Then ask for what you need.
- Make sure that CarPlayTM
What apps work with Apple CarPlayTM
Apps included are Apple Maps, Phone, Messages and your Music. CarPlayTM
Which smartphones are compatible with Apple CarPlayTM
How can I stop Apple CarPlayTM
- Go to the Apps icon -> Settings -> Display. Scroll down to “Auto Show Smartphone Display upon Connection” and uncheck the box.
How do I switch between Apple CarPlayTM
- Go to the Apps icon -> Settings -> scroll to Phone Settings -> select Paired Phones and Audio Devices -> Select Smartphone Display and Options -> You then have the ability to switch between the phones paired and listed.
Does Apple CarPlayTM
- Yes, CarPlayTM
How is Apple CarPlayTM
Siri® Eyes Free Requires an iPhone® with Siri®. Certain features are not available while the vehicle is in motion. iPhone® must be within active cellular range. Customer’s existing iPhone® data rates apply to internet supported features.?
Siri® Eyes Free Requires an iPhone® with Siri®. Certain features are not available while the vehicle is in motion. iPhone® must be within active cellular range. Customer’s existing iPhone® data rates apply to internet supported features.even further by taking advantage of the Uconnect® touchscreen to display information in addition to speaking to you.
What can I do with Apple CarPlayTM
You are now able use your personal iPhone® and integrate it with the Uconnect® touchscreen.
How do you connect your iPhone® to Apple CarPlayTM
To pair an iPhone® with a vehicle you must plug it into the dashboard with a Lightning cable. When your car detects that your iPhone® has been connected, the CarPlayTM
What does Apple CarPlayTM
How do you control Apple CarPlayTM
Requires an iPhone® with Siri®. Certain features are not available while the vehicle is in motion. iPhone must be within active cellular range. Customer’s existing iPhone® data rates apply to internet supported features.by pressing and holding the Voice Recognition button, or use the Uconnect® touchscreen to tap the CarPlayTM
How do I add apps to Apple CarPlayTM
Will Apple CarPlayTM
It will only take control of the features within the Phone icon displayed on the Uconnect® touchscreen while your iPhone® is plugged in.
How do I stop text messages and phone call pop-ups from coming in while Apple CarPlayTM
Go to your carrier’s phone settings for information on how to set up notifications or do not disturb features.
Over-the-air software updates
What is an Over-The-Air Software Update?
An Over-the-Air Software Update is a method of delivering new software to a vehicle through a wireless cellular network. Common reasons for updating software include improving quality or adding new services to your Uconnect® system.
What improvements are being made with this update?
Every Over-the-Air Software Update contains a list of what is new and/or what has changed. When your Uconnect® software update is complete, look for the What’s New icon on your Uconnect® touchscreen.
Will I receive a communication in advance of the Over-the-Air Software Update?
For the launch of this new capability, Uconnect® will send out a communication to all customers via email. It will be sent to the email address used to register for SiriusXM GuardianTM or the email address for you on file. The communication will be sent out in advance of your vehicle receiving the Over-the-Air Software Update so that you will know what to expect.
What do I have to do to get the software update?
You need to have your vehicle in the park position, or have the vehicle in neutral with the parking brake engaged if equipped with a manual transmission. The engine does not need to be running, however, the ignition must be in the ON position. The vehicle should be outdoors if the engine is running.
You must press the Update Now icon to start the first phase of the software update. You can select the Later icon an unlimited number of times. The first phase will take up to 20 minutes to complete. If the ignition is turned off during the first phase, you will be required to restart the entire process from the beginning.
Once the update has reached the second phase, a message on the touchscreen will tell you to turn the vehicle off, exit the vehicle and let the process complete on its own. The second phase may take up to 70 minutes to complete.
I saw a pop-up on my touchscreen. Am I being hacked?
Don’t worry. The pop-up is letting you know that your vehicle is eligible for a software update. This is a new enhancement to your Uconnect® system that allows the latest software updates to be sent to your vehicle via a wireless cellular connection. This is not unlike your smartphone or other computing device, which notifies you when an update is available.
What position should the ignition be in for software installation?
For the first phase (up to 20 minutes) of the software update, the ignition needs to be in the ON position until complete. The second phase (up to 70 minutes) will happen automatically on your touchscreen no matter what position the ignition is set to. We do not recommend you drive your vehicle while the update is in progress, as the ParkView® Rear Back Up Camera
Always check entire surroundings visually before backing up., 9-1-1 Call The 9-1-1 Call button will connect you directly with Emergency Assistance. If you accidentally press the button, you have 10 seconds to cancel the call by either pressing the 9-1-1 button on the rearview mirror or the cancel button on the Uconnect® touchscreen., and other driver assistance features will not be available while the software update is being installed.
How will I know that the update is complete?
After a successful update, you will see a pop-up on the Uconnect® touchscreen indicating that the software update was successful. If you want to know more, select the What’s New icon on the touchscreen for a summary of the improvements that were made to your system. For your safety, this information cannot be displayed while the vehicle is in motion.
What happens if I turn the ignition to the OFF position before the first phase of the update is complete?
- If you turn the ignition to the OFF position before the first phase (up to 20 minutes) is complete, the update will not be completed and the process will start over the next time you run your vehicle.
After the software update has started, the Uconnect® touchscreen stayed on when I turned the vehicle off. Should I be worried?
- During the last phase of the Over-the-Air Software Update, the touchscreen will remain on even if the vehicle is turned off during the software update. The vehicle will automatically shut down after the update is complete (up to 70 minutes). This is normal behaviour and the process is designed not to drain your battery.
Can I decline the update and keep pressing the Update Later icon?
The software update pop-up will continue to reappear on the Uconnect® touchscreen every time you run the vehicle, until you press the Update Now icon and complete the software update. We recommend you agree to update at your earliest convenience to ensure the best performance from your Uconnect system.
How long will the software update take?
The first phase of the update will take up to 20 minutes, during which you will be in the vehicle with the ignition in the ON position (the vehicle must be positioned outdoors if the engine is running). After the first phase, you may turn off the vehicle and exit. The Uconnect® touchscreen will remain on for the remainder of the update which can take up to 70 minutes more. During both phases of the update, you will see a progress bar indicating approximately what percent of the update remains.
Can I drive the vehicle while the update is installing?
We do not recommend you drive your vehicle while the update is in progress. The ParkView® Rear Backup camera
Always check entire surroundings visually before backing up., 9-1-1 Call The 9-1-1 Call button will connect you directly with Emergency Assistance. If you accidentally press the button, you have 10 seconds to cancel the call by either pressing the 9-1-1 button on the rearview mirror or the cancel button on the Uconnect® touchscreen., and other driver assistance features will not be available while the software update is being installed. During the installation, other features of the Uconnect,® system such as AM/FM, SiriusXM® Radio This feature does not work while the vehicle is in motion. SiriusXM® services require subscriptions, sold separately after the 5-year trial included with the new vehicle purchase. Trial service is not transferrable or refundable. The SiriusXM® Travel Link data displays and individual product availability vary by vehicle hardware. Not all vehicles or devices are capable of receiving all Travel Link services offered by SiriusXM®; Weather Forecast, Current Conditions may not be available in all locations; and features of individual systems will vary. Images above are for representative purposes only and are not real products. For actual features and images of real products, consult the vehicle manufacturer. SiriusXM® is not responsible for any errors or inaccuracies in the SiriusXM® Travel Link services or their use. Satellite service is available only to those at least 18 and older. Internet radio service is available throughout satellite service area.and Bluetooth® will not be available.
Why won't my phone pair to Uconnect® via Bluetooth® after I installed the software update?
Unfortunately, some vehicles will have the Bluetooth® phone settings reset on the Uconnect® system. If this happens, you will have to pair your phone(s) to Bluetooth® again. Do this by pressing the Phone icon on the Uconnect® touchscreen, then tap Yes when the system asks if you would like to pair a phone.
Why did my radio presets disappear after I installed the software update?
- Unfortunately, some vehicles will have the audio settings set back to default. To reset your favourite stations, tune to the desired channel then press and hold the radio station button on the top of the radio screen.
Why won't music play through the system (via the USB port) after I installed the software update?
- When the software update is complete, Auto Play can be configured. The Auto Play feature begins playing music as soon as a USB drive is connected to one of your vehicle’s USB ports. The default setting for the new software is off. You can turn Auto Play on by going to Settings, then selecting Audio.
How will I know what has changed after the software update is complete?
You can see the What’s New icon from the Uconnect® touchscreen in your vehicle. Select the Apps icon from the lower menu bar, then select Settings from the list of icons. Press System Information, then scroll down and select What’s New. For any additional assistance, call Uconnect Customer Care at 1-800-465-2001.
This software update adds important features to Uconnect® systems found on vehicles built before the 2016 model year, including:
- Adds Siri® Eyes Free
Siri® Eyes Free Requires an iPhone® with Siri®. Certain features are not available while the vehicle is in motion. iPhone® must be within active cellular range. Customer’s existing iPhone® data rates apply to internet supported features.capability for iPhone® owners. To enable Siri®
- Adds Auto Play. The Auto Play feature begins playing music as soon as a USB drive is connected to one of the vehicle’s USB ports. The default setting is off, you can turn Auto Play on by going to Settings, then selecting Audio.
- Adds the Do Not Disturb text message feature. You can disable notifications from incoming calls and texts, allowing you to keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel.
- Adds the Drag and Drop Menu Bar. Just press the Apps icon, then press and hold the selected App. Drag the app to the main menu bar for quick access.
- Adds Siri® Eyes Free